My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

You gotta see this!


I just hit "next blog" and randomly stumbled upon the blog of an art teacher in French Guyana:
http://akouarel.blogspot.com/
The artwork by her students if fantastic!
I am amazed by how good it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger jwkoncape said...

Yes, I think it is easy to become addicted to aomputer activities.

4:53 AM  
Blogger lemon said...





Hi admin,

I read your blog, Its really awesome, I have also a blog which is related with you, which is about Cape Cod Web Design.
Log cabin homes are useful for you as a main house or as a vacation home. In fact, any design and style can be created with log cabin homes.
Cape Cod Web Design

Thanks,

lemon




9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home