My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wednesday already

Oh no. I skipped two days. What kind of an example am I setting for my students?

Here is a link to a great story in the Christian Science Monitor:
http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0620/p01s03-uspo.html

Here is the lead:
By Gail Russell Chaddock Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor
WASHINGTON – Call it a battle for the future of the Internet.
As the Senate takes up the first overhaul of the nation's telecommunications laws in a decade, this week's debate will pitch one of the most unlikely lineups in recent political history against an entrenched industry lobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home