My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Podcast!

If you go to this site:

http://www.wgbh.org/cainan/article?item_id=480593

You can see all the recent episodes of a local radio show called "The Point."
Scroll down and under the June 14 program, you can see this:

June 14: Computers & Technology Peter Karlson, founder of NeuEon Technology discusses the latest technology news (Listen to an audio version of this program).

Click on the Listen -- on the Web site, not on this message -- and you can listen to a very interesting interview with an Internet expert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home